Some Highlights: A recent realtor.com survey revealed that buyers are still considering moving forward with the homebuying process, even if they can’t see the home in-person. While they still prefer to physically see a home, virtual home tours and accurate listing information top the list of tech specs buyers find most helpful in today’s process.…Read More
The FHA is insuring a greater percentage of loans than during any time in recent history. In 2006, it insured roughly 5 percent of the purchase mortgage market. Today, it insures one-quarter. “Going FHA” is more common than ever before — but is it better?
- 2011 Conforming Loan Limits : No Change From 2010
- Why Now’s A Good Time To Consider An Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Mortgage Rates Are Going Up — But Not For The Reason You’d Expect
In this 5-minute piece from NBC’s The Today Show, you’ll learn a dozen complementary home-shopping techniques to help you review and evaluate a home for purchase. Each is focused on findings you won’t see listed on a website.
- Monthly Reiteration: Real Estate Is Not A National News Story
- All Real Estate Is Local, Or Why National News Programs Are Misleading
- The Half-Truth Of The Headline “1 In 8 U.S. Homes Are Late Paying Or In Foreclosure”
For many new homebuyers, the terms pre-qualification and pre-approval seem interchangeable. But they are not — and the distinction is an important one.
When you get pre-qualified, I perform a quick check to determine generally how large a home loan you can afford. Essentially, when a buyer is pre-qualified, the lender is saying it would most […]
- It’s Time To Re-Approve Your Pre-Approval
- Why is pre-approval important? Do I have to go back to the same lender that originally approved me?
- 6 Things To Avoid While Waiting For A Mortgage Approval