We have had several major Earthquakes around the world the past three years, and the USGS has predicted an 80% chance of a 6.0 or larger earthquake will hit northern California within the next 30 years, or for most of us, sometime in our lifetime. There is a 60% chance of that Earthquake happening in […]
- Earthquake Preparedness is Important! How are you protecting you home?
- What are my options with Home Owners Insurance and how do I figure out what I need?
- The Difference between Homeowners and Landlord Insurance
Foreclosures are a big part of the housing market, with distressed properties accounting for 35 percent of all home resales last month, according to the National Association of REALTORSÂ®. But for as common as foreclosures can be, they remain a localized concern.
- Foreclosure Activity Slows Again In June 2010
- Foreclosure Activity Falls For The 4th Straight Month
- Foreclosure Activity Slows For The First Time In Several Years